In Avalon fleet we like to keep things as simple as possible but there are a few ground rules everyone should be aware of. Please read and follow them for the benefit of all!
- Be courteous. You don’t have to be a saint because none of us are! But try not to be an ass. Or as my mother used to say “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”
- We of Avalon fleet respect all beings (humanoid or otherwise) regardless of race, color, creed, age, sex, religious affiliation, national origin or disability. And in doing so, we ask that you keep your discussions about politics, race, religion or any other highly charged topic to your own ship discords and or private message. This is meant to be a fun experience for all!
- The minimum age of entry to Avalon Fleet and any of her sims is 13 years of age. This is due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (USA) and General Data Protection Regulations (EU).
- Each game manager (GM) is responsible for how they want to run their own sim unless it conflicts with the first 2 rules. If you want to allow someone to write a Horta on your ship, and think they can pull it off, kudos to you!
- Each GM is responsible for discipline or removing a player on their sim. Any issues can be brought to the Fleet Council. Any fleetwide ban is reserved to the Command Council.